Posted By: Mindbenders Media
- Business: The Rock Sports Complex
- Campaign: Rock All Day, Party All Night
- Campaign Duration: 12 weeks
Challenge: Introduce The Rock’s multi-faceted complex to the surrounding Milwaukee area with an emphasis on their down hill biking trails and programs, a sport relatively unknown in the Midwest.
Solution: We engaged newcomers and extreme sport athletes by tying the experience at The Rock to a rock music concert. A weekly “VIP All Access Pass” was designed to increase Likes on Facebook and drive engagement on the brand’s Facebook page.
Results: As a result of PR efforts surrounding the campaign, Facebook Likes increased, a larger audience was reached, more people were talking about the complex, and the audience was educated on down hill biking. Fox6 and WTMJ4 granted The Rock exclusive interviews and national Down Hill Biking publication, Decline Magazine, named The Rock Sports Complex one of the Top 5 Bike Parks in the Midwest.
- 43% increase in Facebook page Likes
- Nearly 300% increase in Twitter Followers
- Website traffic increased by 50%
- Nearly 1 MILLION digital impressions generated