Posted By: Mindbenders Media
- Business: Metro Eye
- Campaign: You Stay Classy, Milwaukee!
- Campaign Duration: 4 weeks
Challenge: Metro Eye wanted to attract more college students and young professionals to their annual Fall Trunk Show. Trunk Shows premier the most up-and-coming styles in designer eyewear.
Solution: What’s more recognizable to a hip twenty-something than Ron Burgundy from Anchorman? Nothing! We designed vintage flair graphics that gave a nod to the extremely popular film and used “You Stay Classy, Milwaukee” as the tagline. The campaign encouraged Metro Eye’s target customers to “LIKE” their Facebook page for a shot at winning FREE designer frames and a $300 VISA gift card.
Results: “You Stay Classy, Milwaukee” generated the best results in Metro Eye’s social media history and got young adults talking about the eyewear boutique on and offline.
- 60% increase in Facebook page Likes
- Voted Milwaukee’s Best Eye Doctor 2013
- 1 very happy, stylish fan with a prize valued at over $800
- E-Newsletter Open & Click Rate 50% above industry average